Dun tell me that you miss me if you are not... Dun give me promises if you can't fulfill it... Stop torturing me... WHY... WHY... Why I have to go through this again... Have I done any wrong??? Tell me... Tell me pls... If I have mistreated you last time, tell me... So that I won't feel so badly miserable... I will treat it as a punishment for not treating you well... It's not the first time that you have given me empty promises... I hate myself for being so cheap... So despo that I can't do without your love... I hate myself for begging you to meet me no matter what... I dun mind flying to ya place and wait for you downstairs til you are done with your stuff... Just a word from you and I will do it... But why... Even a min you also dun wanna give me... Again and again you making me like a fool... Like an idiot... Dun think I'm that stupid... I know what time ya family starts the dinner at what time... I know that booking slot for driving lesson is an advance thing... If you can't meet me on this very day... Tell me... At least I won't be pinning so much hopes on it... Make myself fall again... So what if that all my assumptions were wrong... I not going to understand ya situation... I wanna be selfish... I been giving you ways through out the whole relationship... I been understanding for what you have gone through... I have enough... Why you are not the one to care about my feeling... You should noe that w/o meeting you today I will go bonkers... You should noe that I dying for this day... You should noe that you are impt to me... Dun tell me that you understand how I feel coz you NEVER been through this... You dun understand at all... You make me hate you again... You make me going through hellish life again... You make my life darkness again... You make my tears falling again... You make my smile disappear again... Dun tell me sorry... Sorry is not the word that will heal my wound... I thought you have change... But in fact you are not... I not going to trust you again... Ever since you are back from Brunei, you dun even bother to meet me up despite that you are clearing ya off days... Til now you have going to Thailand, ya promise for me is still not fulfill... I'm on my knees begging you... PLS GET OUT OF MY LIFE.. I wan my usual self back....
LOVE is SOMETHING u do, SACRIFICES you make & GIVING of self
HER STORY
She's acting strong and confident She won't show any emotion even deep down inside pain and agony Deep down beneath that confident and cold hearted person She is just as fragile as any woman Her bad temper will last very shortly and She is not a revenge type She believe in LOVE and desire being LOVED However real life did disappointed her at times