You seem to be a little confused when it comes to the mysteries of love. You know you want love but you are unsure of how to get it. Try to let loose a little more and not worry so much about what other people think. You will master the love game in no time.
What is your Love Style? Find out at href="http://www.datingtips.ws/">DatingTips.ws
How true can it be... I dunnoe... For my current situation... I'm confuse abt the true meaning of love... Wat does LOVE meant to u??? Can someone tell me... LOVE is Comprising... A form of Commitment... Fidelity.... It's more den tat... I still cant figure out wat it is... From the start I always treated Love as a gamble... And the matter of fact is I lost... Totally defeated... Once bitten, twice shy... It makes me left no more courage... Cheer up... Pls Cheer up... Everyone is waiting for this day... The day when I can show off tat sunshine smile tat I hav in the past... "Failure is not a person, is an event" You hav to remember tat... You cant be defeated... Your true enemy is yourself... You cant lose to yourself... You should be glad tat in the world so big and yet u can met someone like him... Someone who can make a diff in your life... It's kismet... Happiness and pain are part n parcel of life... Failure doesnt mean you hav come to an end... It's a turning point... An opportunity toshow tat you are strong... Remember "YOU ARE STRONG"
LOVE is SOMETHING u do, SACRIFICES you make & GIVING of self
HER STORY
She's acting strong and confident She won't show any emotion even deep down inside pain and agony Deep down beneath that confident and cold hearted person She is just as fragile as any woman Her bad temper will last very shortly and She is not a revenge type She believe in LOVE and desire being LOVED However real life did disappointed her at times