Received a sms from him knowing that he met accident, luckily he onli suffered from scratches.. In fact, I dun wish to noe anything abt him... It makes me miss him even more... I do wish life could carry on.. I have my frens and family, wk given me "satisfaction" however i still feel emptiness some where out there... Felt damn high during my last day at XX bank however we still get a complaint even thou dat's our last day... To me it's a vy small matter... Adminstrative matter... I wasnt there when the whole thing happen due to lesson at nite now they wanted an apology letter from my manager... Felt sorry for my manager coz it wasnt his fault but now he need to apologise to dem since we are his staffs, I apologise to him and felt vy bad for the whole matter.. Hope that this wont affect our relation in future co-operation with the bank..
Started on my third funds at YY bank... We are situated at basement, client at 10th floor so it's kinda troublesome to move up n down for some enquires or to obtain doc.. However, adminstrators kinda nice so it does compensate the trouble.. Manager added more wk for me and I doubt I can finish it coz every banks have their own documentation so I need time to digest wat i learnt from Ah huat and be flexible enough to apply on this fund... Ling said i'm lucky enough to get deploy for this fund, it does help me for my future resume and after a few rounds i might be able to put as TIC (Team in charge) and she hope dat i could learnt from Ah huat to get a double promotion.. I didnt tot of this far, my knowledge and documentation wasnt dat in depth.. I appreciate wat i was given however tat's a price to pay for, insufficient rest and time esp i hav to reject some gatherings wif my frens and now i have to miss out dinner together wif my family.. 24hrs doesnt seem enough whereby i need to study and wk at the same time.. Stay up to 2am almost every nite and it doesnt seem to complete my wk... By the time when funds ended, i hav to get prepared for upcoming exams... So hope u all understand, alrite?
LOVE is SOMETHING u do, SACRIFICES you make & GIVING of self
HER STORY
She's acting strong and confident She won't show any emotion even deep down inside pain and agony Deep down beneath that confident and cold hearted person She is just as fragile as any woman Her bad temper will last very shortly and She is not a revenge type She believe in LOVE and desire being LOVED However real life did disappointed her at times